Excited about the festive season ? Do you also love shopping , celebrating , meet & greet , late night parties & yummy delicacies 😋
Best time of the Year to enjoy your Favorite Sweets. But what after?
Worried about screwing up the whole month and covering up in November? I was on the same page until I started incorporating these 9 easy steps for my festive month to keep up in shape while feasting on my favorite foods:
1. Skip your breakfast if you had a heavy dinner, start with a brunch 🥣
2. Walk more , climb more stairs, help in household errands, decoration , help your mom in cooking(burn a few calories before eating them) , every single movement of the body burns calories👨🍳👩🍳
3. Walk/Jog to the local market to buy stuff🏃
4. Have Green Coffee/ Green tea before meals (to suppress apetite and increase metabolism all through the day) and don't forget salads 🥙
5. Satisfy your taste buds but don't hop on food🍬🍩
6. Dont convert a cheat meal into a cheat day. Your goals for the day aren't screwed up by one meal 🍕
7. Find an opportunity to learn some "Do it yourself" stuff.
8. Dust out your Yoga mat and do some home workouts.🧘♂️🧘
9. Most importantly , Don't stress out or feel guilty after a treat meal rather enjoy it . No one got fat or lost all the muscle in a day and you wont too 🎊
Don't make it a cheat month , instead make it a Treat Month.